Monday, December 20, 2010 | By: Kreado

3 Mosaic Crosses


As promised i'm posting a pic of the crosses i'm busy with. This pic was taken after the grouting was done. In the mean time i've also painted them white. There are some final touches that need to be done. Currently though my art work has been put on ice because of the move. 

This December is beyond hectic for me. Fortunately after this week i'll take a break for a couple of days over Christmas just to get my breath back and catch up on some much needed sleep. And for a couple of days i really do not want to be thinking of lists. It's funny how certain personalities (the organising types) go totally nuts with making lists. I do consider myself an organiser and in times when things start getting chaotic for me i tend to makes lists which take up more time than actually getting things done. Why is that? I've got a theory that lists make me feel more planned and in control. So this must make me a bit of a control freak. What i have been wondering is how people who are not organisers get the job done? Are they more relaxed or do they break down under the pressure the moment everything needs to be done? Or do they just not care?

One thing i have realised though is that moving is not fun. I used to enjoy it but i think that must have been because most of the work was not up to me. Now i have true sympathy with my mother. My other half commented the other day that he would rather us buy the place than move again. I on the other hand think that a moving company is the way to go. But as far as i know they still don't pack things. Just move it. Either way, any help will be a big help!


0 comments:

Post a Comment