Monday, January 2, 2012 | By: Kreado

Getting Ready for Kreado 2012

The holiday season is coming to an end for me and I am running around getting ready for the 2012 work year. Last year I have definitely learned that planning is key to everything I do. To be prepared in time is detremental to my peace of mind and health. Sometimes I might take things to far and verge on being a control freak but the opposite end of the spectrum is just not for me. Chaos keeps me awake at night. Plus it adds to my stress levels which I have resolved I would keep to the minimum this year. Or should I say I would learn to control as far as possible. Hence, today was Kreado planning day. My thoughts shortlisted on the following art sessions:

- 21 Jan 2012: Mixed Media Painting
- 18 Feb 2012: Decoupage
- 17 Mar 2012: Scapbook Collage
- 21 Apr 2012: Card Making
- 12 May 2012: Pewter Trays
- 9 June 2012: Mosaic

The above are my current thoughts for our first six Kreado sessions of 2012. They are of course subject to change up until a month before the session. 

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment