Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | By: Kreado

Décor Infatuation






Our Mosaic and Pewter Kreado session was a huge success. There weren't that many people but i am really glad for this. Doing to different techniques can be daunting for first timers especially with a time limit of 3 hours. Well they proved to me it is indeed possible. Well within 4 hours at least. I'll post a pic of this Kreado session tomorrow. Of course, i was inspired to do my own art work again and i am also busy with a mirror frame that will have pewter leaves on it. I've already planned to do a session next year that involves 'pewtering' an entire cross and then painting it with glass paint.
The above art work i found while browsing some links that Martha Stewart posted. It's the art work of Julie Legg. As far as i can gather she's a photographer who does fine art with photography. Beautiful works of nature and her new venture of landscapes is mostly her focus. I also came across a very handy blog with the name
"The Inspired Room". There are truly such interesting things to find on the web. But i must admit i would never have known if it wasn't for my RSS Feed, Feedly. One of Firefox's many extra features.The reason for me being interested in "The Inspired Room" is mostly because of my endless search for beautiful décor ideas. You see i'm moving end of December and i am so excited to have a bigger place to decorate and try new ideas out on that i can't help but drown myself in décor blogs. So go have a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment