Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | By: Kreado

A lovely Tuesday and some Martha Stewart




Since i love pets and all things equally cute i decided to post this picture today from Martha Stewart's site. Since i discovered her a couple of weeks ago her website is one of my favourite places to visit. It is huge! I swear she's plotting to take over the world. She's definitely the queen of all household things and then some. My only question is where on earth does she get the time for everything? Perhaps if you are as organised as she is, it is possible? I do think i am more organised than the rest but my goodness, this woman is on a whole different level. Why have i only discovered her now? Since she's been in the industry for years? Well i must admit that i was probably judgemental. Since hearing some bad publicity i was just not interested. Then earlier this year i bought the Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. You see i'm organising my wedding and i went totally nuts on wedding magazines. That's a post for another day though. I was however so impressed with her magazine and the handy tips that i went online to look for more ideas on her website. And that is how the cookie crumbled. I dare you to go have a look and enjoy the wide variety of ideas and things to try out. Cooking, gardening, arts and crafts, décor, sewing, pets, weddings! You name it, she's got it. 
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment