Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | By: Kreado

How much is that doggie in the window?







I love animals. And for some reason photos of any animal is always beautiful to me. Wait! Sharks are scary things so i'm not to fond of pics of them. But you have to have respect for an animal like that. Yesterday i came across some doggy pics that made me long for a dog. Growing up we always had pets. Always one large dog and one small dog and a cat. Living in an apartment unfortunately does not allow for any dogs. And besides, i think it's rather cruel towards the animal. But that doesn't make me miss a dog of my own any less. Luna is a sweetie but there are times that i remember the dogs we used to have. This reminds me of Marley and Me. Ever watched the movie? Did you also cry your eyes out? With all animal movies i have the tendency to start bawling. Perhaps it's because they are the definition of loyalty, friendship and trusting. No matter what. I think us humans can definitely learn a thing or two from the animal kingdom. And to think there are people out there who abuse them! Every now and again i receive newsletters from Wetnose and it's so sad the stories they have to tell. So have some heart and treasure your pet and all other animals. They are after all made by the same One that made us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment