Wednesday, November 10, 2010 | By: Kreado

Pretty flowers





Chocolates or flowers? These are the two options girls have as gifts from their better halves. I know for sure that i am not a chocolate person. I have a preference to fudge, caramel and strawberries. But chocolate? Nope. White chocolate maybe. Definitely White Hot Chocolate. But i consider myself a critic in this because i have tried out a number of White Hot Chocolates and only 2 places that i know of make the perfect one that is to my taste. So since i'm not really a chocolate person i consider myself more a flower person. Down side to this is that flowers just don't last very long! But aren't they lovely in your home when they are in full bloom? The pic of the flowers i'm posting is an example of my wedding flowers. I love Gerberas and think that they are some of the happiest flowers around. Mix them with lovely Lithianthus flowers and you have a winner? What do you think? I see that a favourite blogger of mine is also having flower moods these days. Her name is Shannon Fricke. Go have a look and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment