Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | By: Kreado

In love with books


I grew up with books. There's nothing quite like discovering a great book and world to lose yourself in. I remember during school when i was reading a wonderful book i couldn't wait to get home in the afternoon to read until the early hours of the morning on my bed. It was great times for me. These days it is a struggle to sit down and drown myself in a book. It's more like a true leisure activity that seldom happens. I do confess that i also love to read in the bath. Until the water gets cold. And nowadays bathing is my reading time. Currently, and i'm ashamed to say this, i'm still busy reading 'The Girl who played with Fire' by Stieg Larson. I started reading the book last year but i seem to struggle finishing it. Why? Isn't it a compelling read? No not at all, in fact i find it very entertaining. I love the 'Whodoneit?' stories. It's all a matter of time and priorities. During my school years i had plenty of time to read 6 books in 2 weeks. My life now doesn't afford me that though. In retrospect i do think that i would have been a good librarian. But for now I'm still busy with it and i'm planning to take a bath soon to finish it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment